Sunday, April 19, 2009

Zac and Taylor's Prom - 2009

ToesHairDress and ShoesHandmade with Love - Jewelry Getting DressedQuinn (Taylor's Mom), Taylor, and Carolyn (Taylor's Grandma)No-One's getting in here tonight!Zac getting ready!
Zac and Grandma
Nerves!
Brother - Sister photo-opt!
The prom party is arriving!
Gotta catch the Cubs score!
Zac and his beautiful date!
Taylor and her date Gordy!Mom!!
Handsome group of guys!The coat comes off!
The shoes come off!
I tell the guys to do something funny so I get

this...and this....Zac with his older little uncle Aaron!

Grand March!


Shane with his beautiful Goddaughter! The Wood's Family
More to Come.....

5 comments:

  1. Jess you are the best! It was so nice having you and Shane with us to share this special day! I love all the pictures and there are certain ones that make me tear up everytime I look at them!

    Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jess.. thanks for sharing your terrific talent. I feel so fortunate that Brooke was able to be a part of these wonderful pictures!! They are truly amazing!!!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOU JESS! !



    from: taylor! !

    ReplyDelete