Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Challenge Two - Objects in a house in the Raw

Katie and I challenged again! This challenge was to capture something from the different rooms in our house that our found in most homes. In doing so shoot them creativly leaving eyes to guess what they see. If nothing else shoot the object creatively in the raw without any alterations. It was a challenge that is for sure and not necessarily one I would like to revisit! I think I have fallen in love with Photo Shop! But here is what I have none the less!


Here's my bare house in the raw!

Next Challenge.....PLEASE!

1 comment:

  1. You did a GREAT job!! I say you deffinetly won this one... I will email you my pictures so you can see them, but I am not going to post them on my site... I am not proud... :(

    ReplyDelete